- DETAILS OF CONSULTANCY FOR SANGHI CONSULTANTS
- CONSULTANCY & RESEARCH PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN BY PROF. ASHOK SANGHI
AREAS OF MANAGEMENT CONSULTANCY
The following details are part of HRD Consultancy:
- Manpower Planning
- Recruitment Advising Services
- As per the business plan and projections of the clients, the consultants shall assist in formulating a HRD policy, help in preparation of organisation charts, reporting systems & job description of each manager, supervisor and staff. The consultants shall also assist in preparing an employee manual.
- If the clients desire recruitment advisory service the Consultants shall provide help to recruit the suitable personnel for all Senior Management positions, Supervisory Staff etc. The advertisement costs for inviting applications shall be borne by the clients. The advertisement matter calling for the application to the various posts shall also be developed by the consultants.
- The final appointment shall be made by clients who shall also conduct the final interview. The salary and other terms and conditions would also be decided by the clients. The consultants would also assist in drafting the requisite appointment letter for each individual along with the job description of each Manager and Supervisor.
- The training programme shall be carried out in providing information related to all aspects of the job and various allowances and facilities that the company would be providing to the staff members as defined in the detailed employee manual developed by the consultants.
COMPLIANCE OF BUYING HOUSE REQUIREMENTS:
For the purposes of Buying House Compliance, the consultants shall advise the clients on the requirement of one Buying House and if the Clients require preparation for more than one, they shall work out the details on the same basis.
The areas which would addressed are:
- Production norms
- Quality control systems
- Social obligations
- Environment norms
- Computerisation standards
Vendor analysis purchase systems will be developed in consultation with the clients to help in the continuation of present systems and effect vital improvements :
- Vendor evaluation and analysis.
- Purchase specifications.
- Decentralised / centralised purchase system.
- Reporting systems
- Minimum stock and re-order levels.
- Credit period and ABC grading of vendors.
- ABC analysis
- Inventory audits
- Storage and material handling.
- Minimum stock level
- Slow moving stock, dead stock analysis.
- Issue and control of material to production and other departments.
- Sales Tax - Local & Central
- Automatic Debit notes.
PRODUCTION PLANNING & CONTROL:
- The consultants shall help the clients to develop various systems required for production and finishing floors.
- Grading of operators.
- Scheduling and sequencing.
- Plant loading
- Line balancing.
QUALITY CONTROL SYSTEMS:
The consultants shall assist the clients in developing detailed quality control charts. Consultants shall make a quality manual and train the operational persons on the methodology of recording and working towards quality improvement.
The consultants shall also train suitable auditors to carryout quality audit within the organisation on a regular basis.
The quality system shall also incorporate the following:
- Specific buyer's requirements for quality.
- Quality inspection
- In-process inspection and final inspection and analysis
- AQL standards establishment.
- Quality documentation.
TOTAL PRODUCTIVE MAINTENANCE (TPM) :
- The consultants shall help in planning daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly schedule of various machines and equipment with the aim of moving towards TPM.
- Establishing systems to bring about minimum equipment down time & minimise maintenance cost.
- Establishing systems to provide maximum plant safety and good work environment.
- Data bank on parts change
- Annual painting for preventing of rust
PERFORMANCE EVALUATION MANAGEMENT:
- The consultants shall help in developing systems of evaluating performance on a daily basis, monthly & annual basis of inpiduals and linking increments to work output.
- Reducing subjective evaluation and making it objective.
- Benchmarking different levels of performance and planning incentive and awards for Managers, Supervisors & Workmen
TRAINING OF SENIOR MANAGERS AND STAFF
- Corporate Entrepreneurship
- Management Information Systems
- Change and transformation
- Creativity and innovation
- Philosophy and Self Management
PROJECT REPORT PREPARATION
- Detailed project report inclusive of financial projections for submission to the banks, financial institutions and the various Government agencies.
- Negotiation with the banks and institutions for availing the loans.